Hi welcome to my blog, please treat me nicely. Happy blogging everybody :)

Monday 3 December 2012

Maybank2u star contest ? why not.

Assalamualaikum and hello readers.. (:

wanna be a star bank? and chances win RM 5000 ! WOW
hey ho let participate in this easy contest by maybank2u.com
what u need is just to share what does u love maybank2u.



This is my experience after using Maybank2U for 2 years. I found that e-banking is really convenient to me as I started to use 2 years ago. It is because, studying at East Malaysia make me really need to buy online ticketing to get the promotion ticket which is cheaper than usual. In addition I found that, using e-banking makes my life easier as I can choose this method to pay for bills, phone top- up, internet bills and for online shopping too. ! So, now I always recommend my peers to have their M2U account.  At the moment, M2U always helps me when I need to buy flight ticket. Yeah. It makes my life easier, as I don’t have to queue at the counter to buy my flight ticket.  Having M2U makes my life more systematic about the account balance as I can check it directly through my mobile phone or laptop. AWESOME! I love maybank2u.




so cepat2. contest ni dah start and ends on 31december 2012..
for more information do visit http://www.maybank2u.com.my/

thank you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment