Hi welcome to my blog, please treat me nicely. Happy blogging everybody :)

Friday 16 March 2012

kalau cakap ni entri pertama boleh dak?

Assalamualaikum

Hi there meet me, this account is created because my previous blog being hacked.*sigh
I miss him/her(refer to my old blog) very muchhh!!

Why the journey of cerulean?

For your information cerulean is a kind of color of deep blue, sky blue or azure color through greenish blue color. I name it the journey of cerulean to shows you that I really love that color and I love to jotted down my journey and everything related.

Let me tell you, I'm a full time student, majoring in chemistry.
This blog is created when I'm being far from my family, travel alone,further study to an isolated place? Oh nope, yet, I'm fly to ..... . But  still it quite far from my family that I also miss them so bad.
Be prepared that this blog will full of my feeling, relationship, study and day dreaming! *uhuks-sila batuk banyak kali-
I think I should stop now before I'm going crazyeahhh.. 0_0

guess where am I

Till we meet again. 
sila beri tunjuk ajar

3 comments :

  1. hai lau sdi jz follow at my blog http://nadiaranickeyra.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad that your previous blog had been hacked
    I was blogwalking and found your blog, I'm from Indonesia and I love Photography too :D

    http://starsnapshot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aranickeyra:hai yep. will follow u soon.
    startsnapshot: yes, wah indonesia? I wanna go there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete