Hi welcome to my blog, please treat me nicely. Happy blogging everybody :)

Friday 27 April 2012

Sabah lagi~ siri 2~ Kiram's Village

Assalamualaikum,
yehuu !!! wanna blog another part during my vacation at Sabah.
enjoy :)
the second day we went to Kundasang.
Kundasang sangat cantik. ! serius!
masa stay kat kundasng kitorang pilih Kiram's Village. so anyone yg pergi Kundasang boleh lah menginap kat sini. tempat dia sangat cantik. !


on the route ! ya, sepanjang perjalanan kaami terpaksa tempuh hujan lebat dengan kabus tebal



percaya @tidak.?  hehe * mak, I am a good driver !


and sebab kereta sewa ni lambat sgt pick up, 2okm/j saja kelajuan masa nak naik bukit Kiram ! woih, scary tahu !



and it's worth to see this ! Subhanallah !


another view. this is around 2.30 PM

safely arrived at our Kiram's village. teehee. super duper excited


hye. I'm daisy. *betul tak?


i love you ! I miss Kundasang !



owh, another shot on the way. 

and tomorrow morning I woke early to see this sunrise ! Subhanallah ! Allah creation.


our cottage ! me like it very much!


another sunrise at 5.30 A.M. you know that my hand shaking vigorously to snap this picture. sangat lah sejuk lah hai..


eheem..their lobby ! *kehkehkeh


again.. my mouth can't stop saying Subhanallah !

*wink



:)


another cottage !lovely


till the next post. ! Desa Cattle, Kundasang war memorial !
byee.. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment