Hi welcome to my blog, please treat me nicely. Happy blogging everybody :)

Tuesday 3 April 2012

traveling while studying. isn't good or bad?

Assalamualaikum..:)

I just thought about this. Masing-masing ada pendapat sendiri bukan. 
But for me, why not we just grab the opportunity to do so, even one of my friend said I will go after I 've get a job. Yes! you can, but the feeling is differ. As long as masih sempat pergi, harus lah pergi kan? 
boleh percaya ke awak yg cakap akan buat benda tu, if you are studying abroad?
heh *justsaying


“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese

I'm just saying, enough said. :)

p/s: sorry entry macam takde point.


No comments :

Post a Comment